Nine Twenty Finance are delighted to be working on a project to appoint a new Payroll Team Manager to our Glasgow based client, a global organisation going through a significant period of growth.
I am looking to speak with technically strong Payroll professionals with people management and development experience.
The job spec:
- Responsible for ensuring their team members are skilled (and supported) to the appropriate levels necessary to perform their roles effectively by coaching and ensuring the facilities within the business are best used to maintain their team’s development of Payroll, product and customer service excellence.
- To undertake regular personal reviews and to assist the Team Members in the completion of their Personal Development Plans and skills assessments so that they can provide a more complete Payroll service to the customers.
- Hold regular, structured team meetings encouraging team participation throughout with particular focus on Quality, Engagement, Quarterly Net Promoter approach and Monthly Pulse survey
- Build & Maintain a relationship with their customers which assists retention and drives improvements in NPS
- Actively promote and share the key company strategies and messages from the Senior Leadership Team, delivering and driving them positively and appropriately through their teams.
The person fit:
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for people development
- Can do attitude, ownership is everything we need a problem solver not an escalator
- Positive culture creator, someone who starts the day motivated and spreads the feeling throughout the team
Interested? Please apply without delay or contact me directly for more information.